When purchasing a new color of your Photologo you agree that you have reviewed and ensured the color you have picked is your final choice. This is a non refundable purchase, and if in the event you want another color you will need to purchase again.
This is the source, or in other words, the editable original file of your signature. The benefit of this file is that if you ever work with printers, magazines or any third party they may request a source file. We recommend getting the source file included with your Photologo, however this is an optional extra you can always purchase after seeing your Photologo.
When you purchase a Photologo and pay the extra for business usage, you are paying for the transfer of ownership of your Photologo design from us to you. More detailed information regarding this is in the terms and conditions. However please note if you do not buy the business usage, the Photologo will come with a limited personal licence (as outlined in the terms and conditions).
We place this rule to seperate people who use their logo for financially beneficial reasons and those who use it for personal reasons (hobbyists).
By purchasing the ANIMATED SIGNATURE of your Photologo Signature in addition with the Photologo itself, you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions (“Terms”). Please read these Terms & Conditions before placing an order.
For brevity, in these Terms & Conditions, “We”, “Us”, “Company” means Echko Limited and “You” means the person placing an order.
1. When you purchase Animated Signature, you shall receive an artisan made, animated version of your latest Photologo version at the time of ordering, it will be delivered in a GIF format, downloadable on the order tracking page of your Photologo.
2. Your Animated Signature file is downloadable on your Photologo order tracking page within 48 hours from paying for it, as it needs to be hand created by our team of animators.
3. Purchase of your Animated Signature including the commercial usage shall not affect our right to use the Animated Signature for our Company’s marketing campaign or branding activities.
4. NO refund shall be allowed once you have ordered the Animated Signature of your Photologo.
5. We reserve the right to increase the fee for Animated Signature without prior notice.
By purchasing the COMMERCIAL USAGE of your Photologo Signature in addition with the Photologo itself, you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions (“Terms”). Please read these Terms & Conditions before placing an order.
1. By default, Echko Limited is the owner of your purchased Photologo. However, by purchasing the Commercial Usage, you shall be the sole owner and you shall be allowed to use your Photologo for any purpose you want. You agree that Echko Limited has the rights to sell on extras as seen on the tracking page (www.photologo.co/track) to you where your Photologo may or may not be apart of the extra options.
2. You shall receive the following once you purchase the Commercial Usage of your Photologo:
a. email confirming you are now the owner of your Photologo
Please note however that the source file is not included in your Commercial Usage purchase but you can purchase it on your tracking page.
3. Once ownership and title is transferred to you, we shall be free from any liabilities that may arise out of your use or misuse of your purchased Photologo including its copyright. You shall be solely responsible as the sole owner of the Photologo signature.
4. Purchase of your Photologo including the Commercial Usage shall not affect our right to use the Photologo for our Company’s marketing campaign or branding activities, if you would like Photologo/Echko Limited to not use your Photologo in our branding usages, you can email us within 7 days from your original order date requesting to not have your logo in our branding use.
5. No refund shall be allowed once you have ordered the Commercial Usage of your Photologo.
6. We reserve the right to increase the fee for commercial usage without prior notice.
By purchasing the SOURCE FILE of your Photologo Signature in addition with the Photologo itself, you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions (“Terms”). Please read these Terms & Conditions before placing an order.
1. When you purchase the source file, you will have the ability to edit or modify your Photologo depending on your preference.
2. Your source file is downloadable on your Photologo order tracking page within 5 minutes from paying for it.
3. You shall be responsible for all the changes or modifications you made on your Photologo. We will not be liable, in any respect, for any such modifications or any errors, losses or damage resulting from such modifications that you initiated.
4. Purchase of your Photologo including the source file shall not affect our right to use such Photologo for our Company’s marketing campaign or branding activities.
5. NO refund shall be allowed once you have ordered the source file of your Photologo.
6. We reserve the right to increase the fee for source file without prior notice.
Last Updated: 20/04/2017
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions (Terms), Privacy Statement and any disclaimer notice and any or all Agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company, ECHKO LIMITED. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Customer and ourselves, or either the Customer or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Customer in the most appropriate manner, for the expressed purpose of meeting the Customer’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Hong Kong Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.