So you have received your brand new Photologo and you can’t wait to start signing your photos, but watermarking is complicated and time-consuming? Then Fotopolish is the perfect tool to help you streamline your process and get more done in much less time.
In this quick tutorial, I will show you the easiest way to apply your logo into your digital photos using Fotopolish. In a few quick steps, you will learn the fastest way to protect your photographs against unauthorized use and start building your personal brand.
STEP BY STEP
1) First of all, install and launch Photopolish. Next, import up to 50 images you want to sign into the workspace. The Import button is placed in the bottom left corner. Photopolish supports JPEG & PNG, and more formats will be available in the future versions.
Here’s a quick guide of the tools you’ll need:
2) Now it’s time to add your signatures and logos to the Watermark Wallet. Just tap on the “+” button, located in the bottom right corner. Open the folder where your Photologo is saved on your computer and simply import the signature files. I suggest you store both the white and the black versions of your Photologo in your watermark wallet so that you can enjoy even faster watermarking.
For darker or color-saturated images, we suggest using a white Photologo.
For images with light tones or bright background, choose the black version of your logo.
The good news is that your custom Photologo is made to fit a wide variety of cases, so the file you received from our studio contains multiple different versions to choose from.
To be more specific, every Photologo is delivered in the following formats and types:
– Black and White versions
– High and Low resolution (of both colors)
– In PNG file format
– With a transparent background, ready to be applied
3) If you want to sign only one photograph, select the image on the column on the left side of your screen. Then tap on your preferred watermark on the right column and it will be instantly added to your photo.
Once you have applied your Photologo on the image, click on it to enter Edit mode. You can drag it, rotate it and resize it using the handles on the corners of the bounding box.
On the bottom menu, you’ll find the Opacity tool where you can adjust the visibility of your logo as you like best.
4) If you have a large number of images to sign, Photopolish will save you hours and many headaches that come with manually applying watermarks using other tools. Why? It features a Bulk Watermarking function (located on the bottom menu) that automatically watermarks all of your images at once so that you can speed up your workflow.
How to use it: simply apply and edit your Photologo on the first photo of the set. When you’re done editing, click the Bulk Watermarking button and ta-da! All the imported images have been watermarked with the exact same settings and position as the first one.
There you go! Your masterpieces are now signed and ready to be exported in JPG or PNG formats. And the good news is that Bulk Exporting is even easier than Bulk Watermarking. Just go to the top left corner, in the main upper menu and click on Photopolish>Export Watermarked Phototos. Done!
Your photographs are now ready to go!